Everyone loved him on our second podcast episode "The Rise of La X Tropical" and this time we have Luis Guillermo breaking down some more Chicago radio history! Topics include:
- One Year Anniversary
- Luis's history in Chicago
- What it's like coming from Puerto Rico to Chicago
- Learning English
- Beginning of radio career/Inspiration of going into radio
- The history of radio
- Meeting Ruben and Ray Rubio
- Top of the hour and staying on schedule
- Marianito: Favorite Ponce radio star
- " El Swing De La Mañana"
- Characters on air/Don Pollo
- Kill with kindness to the haters
Listeners can find Luis at Engozo.com and listen to him at 5 AM to 7 AM.
Hosted by Christian & VFig
Music Credit: Elias O. Sepulveda (Programming, Percussion, Piano, Bass) & Gilbert Arzuaga (Saxophones)